The clamp is a connecting device for connecting grooved pipe fittings, valves, and pipeline fittings. It is used to tighten the quick joints. Generally, two joints are equipped with gaskets, rubber, silicone, and tetrafluoroethylene. It has good performance, a high sealing degree, and easy installation. Clamps are widely used in tube coupling in many industries, such as Vehicle turbochargers, engines, Exhaust systems, and Agricultural irrigation, Food and chemicals, etc.
Features: Rich configurations on both T Bolt and Nut and match various applications even critical like high temperature, high vibration …
• Whole stainless steel and resistant to
• Positive sealing integrity
• Easy assembly and disassembly
• Good welding and physical performance
• Thickened v retainer can guarantee perfect
• Thread galling free